Please contact us for lesson fees and packages.
- Pony Riders /
Beginners / Half hour lessons
- Intermediate / Advanced
Group (45 minutes)
- Individual / Private
Lessons (30 minutes)
- Assessment / Pony
Riders Single Lesson (30 minutes)
- Once Off / Individual
/ Single Lesson (30 minutes)
- Pony Rides (20 minutes)
Rules for Payment:
- All lesson fees must be paid monthly in advance and are due on the 1st of the month. Interest may be charged on overdue accounts.
General Conditions and Cancellations:
- Lessons must be cancelled
at least one day in advance otherwise missed lessons will be forfeited. Lessons
cancelled on the day cannot be caught up without exception.
- Lessons cancelled in time
can be caught up at another convenient time within one month. It is up to the
client to make sure that those lessons are made up.
- Lessons do continue
regardless of the weather conditions. If the weather is too adverse to ride in,
theory lessons will be given.
- Please arrive at least 15
minutes early for your lesson to allow for tacking up.
- If you arrive more than 10
minutes late for a lesson, and we haven’t been notified you will not be able to
have your lesson.